A voluntary BBU program focused on international marketing of Beefmaster Genetics.
Individual Memberships cost $100. Corporate or satellite memberships cost $250. Dues payable in January each year.
- Free listing in International Semen Directory. Option to buy a color display ad in same publication. Must be a GIT member to participate.
- Directory to be featured in BBU booth at all functions.
- Feature ad in BBU international DVD.
- Featured in full page The Beefmaster Cowman ad to be run once annually in semen and embryo issue.
- Listing / weblink on BBU’s “Go International Team” section of Beefmasters.org
- Option to participate in the BBU International Semen Combine.
- Receive notice of any international inquiries received at office or website.
- Use of GIT logo in advertising and directory.
- Can participate in BBU international mission trips (non-members not eligible).
- Can apply for reverse trade funds to bring foreign guests to sales or events. Only GIT members can apply.
- Featured on BBU list of recommended locations for international visits. A list with contact info for each member will be given to all international guests planning a U.S. tour.
- Eligible to participate in International field days and reverse trade missions.
- Listed as sponsor of any potential International Field Days or Sale Events.
Program to be funded through a combination of member dues, BBU funds, USLGE funding and profits from Semen Directory and semen combine.
GIT will support International Marketing activities and fund:
- Annual Directory (will be supported by advertising opportunities in Directory)
- Beefmaster Cowman ad(s)
- DVD, Thumb Drive and development of other Trade Show marketing materials.
- Translations into pertinent languages
- Administration feed for BBU to handle sales, etc.
- Annual USLGE Training Conference