PRESIDENT’S COUNCIL SALE
OCTOBER 29, 2018
- 1 Bull $3,500
- 2 Pairs $17,500 Avg $8,750
- 8 Bred $35,500 Avg $4,438
- 6 Open $34,050 Avg $5,675
- 2 Picks $15,000 Avg $7,500
- 1 Semen lot $19,300
- 2 Embryo lots $15,200 Avg $7,600
- 22 Lots $140,050 Avg $6,366
- 9- Pair, calf sire BF’s Gold Strike, consigned by Bailey Farms, Pinson, TN: Sold to Windy Hills, Poplarville, MS for $11,000.
- 10- Open, sire, Sugar Britches, consigned by Bailey Farms, Pinson, TN: Sold to Roger and Beverly Austin, Marshville, NC for $9,500.
- 3- Bred to Sugar Britches, consigned by Painted Springs Beefmasters, Thompson Station, TN: Sold to C & M Beefmasters, Kershaw, SC for $8,000.
- 13- Open, sire McAlester, consigned by Swinging B Ranch, Axtell, TX: Sold to Brody Mason, Brownstown, IL for $8,000.
- 22- Open, sire, El Guapo, consigned by Golden Meadows Ranch, Cotulla, TX: Sold to Jim and Pam Colvin, Seguin, TX for $8,000.
- 5B- Sugar britches semen, consigned by Painted Springs Beefmasters, Thompson Station, TN: 25 units sold for $11,300 to average $452 per unit.
- 5A- Captain Sugar semen, consigned by Painted Springs Beefmasters, Thompson Station, TN: 10 units sold to J-T Farm, Henderson, TN for $8,000.
Volume Buyer; C & M Beefmasters, Kershaw, SC
Auctioneer- Gerald Bowie, West Point, GA
Co- Sale Manager- Anthony Mihalski, San Antonio, TX
Co- Sale Manager- Bruce Robbins, San Antonio, TX
Sale Manager- Mike Green, 3G Sales and Service, Franklin, GA