Beefmaster Network Performance Sale
September 8, 2018
- 5 Bulls $19,200 avg $3,840
- 3 3n1’s $28,750 avg $9,584
- 3 Pair $16,250 avg $5,417
- 23 Bred $82,950 avg $3,607
- 12 Open $37,250 avg $3,105
- 3 Picks $14,750 avg $4,917
- 1 Flush $6,500
- 1 Semen lot $6,325
- 3 Commercial lots $24,500 avg $8,167
- 54 Lots $236,475 avg $4,380
- Lot 23- Sire, Hi Profile, consigned by Channarock Farm, Rockfield, KY: Sold to Mike Savage, Hamilton, MS for $5,700.
- Lot 37- Sire, Adonis, consigned by Hiatt Diamond H, mt. Ulla, NC: Sold to Perry Harris, Mooresboro, NC for $4000.
- Lot 22- 3n1, calf sire, McAlester, consigned by Channarock Farm, Rockfield, KY: Sold to Mason cattle co. Brownstown, IL for $15,000.
- Lot 3- ET pair, calf sire Genesis, consigned by Channarock Farm, Rockfield, KY: Sold to Bar G, Rogers, TX and Casey Ballard, Bryan, TX for $10,000.
- Lot 32- 3n1, calf sire The Republican, consigned by Hiatt Diamond H , MT Ulla, NC ; Sold to Clay Floyd, Jeffersonville, GA FOR $10,000.
- Lot 8- Exposed to Lights Out, consigned by Channarock Farm, Rockfield, KY; sold to Hiatt Diamond H , MT Ulla, NC FOR $7500.
Volume buyers: Wayne Mullins, Bradyville, TN: Mason Cattle Co, Brownstown, IL
Auctioneer- Tim Haley, Bowling Green , KY
Sale Consultant- Bruce Robbins, San Antonio, TX
Sale Manager- 3 G Sales and Service, Franklin, GA